I am creative and collaborative graphic designer with a full mix of print and digital experience. I also have experience in WordPress website supervision and operation of social media sites. Motivated to constantly develop my skills and broaden my experience in various areas. Passionate about learning new information both in professional and personal life.
Blázsovics Martin Self-employed
- Gained experience both in designing printed and digital materials such as posters, brochures, flyers, business cards, Facebook ads and banners.
- Designed and developed websites and created social media accounts for a number of companies.
- Developed and handled newsletters.
- Digital post-production like photo retouching, special effects, and many others.
Graphic Designer Hungarian National Assembly
Hungarian National Assembly
- During the campaigns for both the parliamentary and municipality elections, I gained experience in the creative side of politics. I worked on the marketing strategies in close relationship with the campaign manager.
- In these diverse and complex projects, I had the opportunity to use my creativity by working on graphic designs for candidates and creating online materials for Facebook ads, banners and advertisement photos, and also printed materials such as various sized posters, flyers, and brochures.
- I was also responsible to improve efficiency by analyzing the online campaigns and managing social media accounts and websites with uploading content.
Graphic Designer, WordPress sites developer
Graphic Designer, WordPress sites developer BG-Design
- Developed artwork and layout for print and digital signage, banners, posters, publications and flyers.
LIA foundation School - system Administrator
Economics and Information Technology
Deák Ferenc Economics and Information Technology High-school
years of experience
– ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
– Driving Licence
I do sports regularly; I do trainings of long distance cycling and running. I tend to arrange my schedule to have time for these trainings at least twice a week. In my free time I watch movies and read, especially about people in history, based on authentic, biographical works. This is because I am interested in the way certain famous people lived their lives, how they got to where they ended up. During a long holiday I like travelling, sightseeing. For me, real leisure time is seeing foreign cities, learning about new cultures and experiencing local customs, cuisine and the way people think.
- Watch Movies